Columbus State University in the United States is offering an out-of-state tuition waiver to international students who wish to pursue a degree program at the institution.
This university is dedicated to providing best practices in teaching and learning, creative activity, student engagement, cultural enrichment, and an outstanding campus environment.
- The deadline for applications is May 31, 2022.
- International countries are eligible.
- Undergraduate and graduate students
- Tuition waiver is the award.
- The number of awards is unknown.
Eligibility for Student Services Scholarships at Columbus State University, USA:
- If an in-person or computer interview is required, applicants must be available.
- Applicants must follow all immigration regulations, university policies, as well as state and local laws.
- Applicants will be expected to show evidence of adequate English proficiency.
- To be eligible for admission, applicants must have a previous year’s degree or an equivalent qualification with clear curricular criteria.
How to Apply:
Interested students must apply to the university for admission to an undergraduate or graduate degree program. Fill out the online application form and the recommendation form. For more information, please contact Crane Janet@ColumbusState.edu.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
© 2022, admin. All rights reserved.